The Queen honoured Ascot Races with her presence today.
The Duke of Cambridge, Patron, International Business Festival, this morning attended the International Business Festival at Exhibition Centre Liverpool, Kings Dock, Liverpool, and was received by Her Majesty’s Lord-Lieutenant of Merseyside (Mr. Mark Blundell).
His Royal Highness this afternoon opened James’ Place, 50 Catherine Street, Liverpool.
The Earl of Wessex, Chairman of the Board of Trustees, The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award Foundation, this morning visited the Oratory School, Woodcote, as part of His Royal Highness’s The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award Real Tennis Tour, and was received by Her Majesty’s Lord-Lieutenant of Oxfordshire (Mr. Timothy Stevenson).
The Duke of Gloucester this morning visited the Royal Cheshire County Show, Clay House Farm, Flittogate Lane, Tabley, Knutsford, and was received by Her Majesty’s Lord-Lieutenant of Cheshire (Mr. David Biggs).
His Royal Highness this afternoon officially opened the new Plant at LPW Technology Limited, Dennis Road, Widnes, Cheshire.
The Duke of Gloucester later officially opened Moss Farm Gymnastics Performance Centre, Moss Lane, Northwich, Cheshire.
St James’s Palace
The Duke of Kent, President of the Council, King Edward VII’s Hospital (Sister Agnes), this evening held a private viewing of the “Splendours of the Subcontinent: a Prince’s Tour of India 1875-6” Exhibition at The Queen’s Gallery, Buckingham Palace.